Monday, September 3, 2007



Labor Day! We spent the last "official" day of Summer doing nothing! It was fun. We went out for lunch and we saw the famous firemen with boots at a corner. My hunny bunny was so excited because he was able to put money in the boot (aaaahhhh...the little things). This got me to thinking about Jerry. Did he have a marathon last night??? I don't think so. Do you remember watching Jerry Lewis' yearly marathon? I do. I remember trying to stay up all night with him when i was younger and being in awe of all the money he was collecting. I always wished i could call and give them money, but i was a child and did not have any....*sighy*

teehehehehe...i found him!! He is on channel 2 in our area! Wow!! He sure has aged but i think it is wonderful that he is still doing his telethon! AWESOME!! As i was watching the show I saw the ticker that showed the money he earned. Wow!! another memory cam back of me anxiously waiting for the numbers to go higher and higher and getting all excited when the drum would roll and he would give the latest amount. Wow!!! is it not amazing how viewing something can trigger so many memories...amazing!

No comments: