Wednesday, September 12, 2007

OUCH!!! Ohhh...my Boo came home from picking up her sister and she was crying. She was sooo upset because she had wrecked her car. My first question was "Did they hit you or did you hit them!". It was not are you ok or is your sister fine, it was who's fault was it! Boy do I feel like a horrible mother! I guess I could logic it out that she was in front of me so she was ok but I am not sure if that is really what I was thinking. Well...we found out it was her fault and only NIX was involved. Boo was to distraught and it was painful watching her. After the initial shock and yelling (yes...it was me...tsk...tsk...horrible mother!!) I was able to let her know it would be ok. She has some decisions to make (that comes with growing up) and we have to let her make them. Poor baby...her first (and I hope only!!!) accident! *i have not been able to take any pictures yet....ohhhh shame on me....*

No comments: