Thursday, September 20, 2007

Wow!! Today i had the opportunity to coach Reggie's high school soccer team!!! They could not find a referee so he needed to step in (he is licensed to ref). Well...that's where i came in. I got to coach!! You talk about crazy!!! Reggie had set up a line up for me so that was good! However towards the middle of the game I started "mixing" things up (that was fun!!!). *sighy* We lost 5-3 but we held them in the 2nd half so that was great!!! I have to say, i now have a higher respect for my hunny bunny (and to think he has 2 teams going at the same time...WOW!!!). It is hard work!! BUT...there is also a "high" that you get! It was thrilling and exciting to see the kids play and leave 100% of themselves on the field! I loved it!! On the way home (we played in Boulder) I asked him about the "high" and he laughed! Yep...he gets the same feeling (teeehehehe) and he gets it twice a week!!! *sighy* Lucky him....

No comments: